Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter Blues!!

Who loves the snow??? I do, but I'm tired of driving in it. I was lucky enough to work on Monday and Tuesday nights so I made the adventurous drive a few times. Driving from Charleston to Greenup was the best part though... I was the snow plow. My sister and mom have definitely enjoyed their snow days as I'm sure many of the other people in this area have. A little bad weather won't keep me in on my days off though. Tomorrow I plan on making a trip to Champaign to visit my friend Rachel and then I have a doctor's appointment on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Emily-

    I just found your blog! You really are cute pregnant........congrats by the way! Wait till you get to the last month.....then you will think you have a "pooch"!

    Tiffany Keller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    I just found your blog--welcome to the blogosphere! It's a highly addictive habit.

    So glad you are having a boy!! If you stay in Jasper Co he and Harrison will be in the same class.

    If there is anything at all I can do to help you out in any way, please feel free to call me.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete