Monday, January 26, 2009

Can't wait til June!

My boyfriend Tyler and I have been dating for a year and a half and we are having a baby that's due on June 7th. Two weeks ago we found out we are having a boy, and ever since then we have both been eager for June to arrive. At first we didn't know if we wanted to find out the sex, but I finally convinced him that it would make it more fun. Plus, I just couldn't wait any longer to know especially since I work in OB, and my fellow nurses wanted to hook me up to the machines on the floor to see for themselves what I was having. I know many women say they just knew they were having a girl or boy..... but I seriously KNEW it was going to be a boy from the start. No morning sickness, carrying low and all in the front.... all pointed towards boy. I honestly didn't care if it was a boy or girl in the beginning, but now that I know I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment