Friday, March 13, 2009

Let's Eat Cake

I'm a little behind on blogging because my life has been a whirlwind lately. I'm in the process of moving into a new place which of course is very exciting but so much work. My birthday was on February 8th and I got a new camera so I can post recent pics finally! Here are some pictures from my big 23rd birthday.

Me, Luke, and Ellie



Look at all of these desserts! 2 Cakes, cupcakes, and cookies!!! I love my little sister, Elle, cause she's the best cook. Anytime I make a request for food she's on top of it. I keep telling everyone that my baby's going to come out saying screw the milk, I want some cake :)





1 comment:

  1. Emily... Luke looks so thrilled in this picture! :) Hope everything is going good with the baby and the move in!

    ReplyDelete