Monday, January 26, 2009

"The Preggo Diaries"

My entire family is getting very enthused about the pregnancy ordeal, but no one has been as excited as my mom. She won't admit it, but I know she's on cloud nine about being a grandma for the first time. She has even been making me a scrapbook for my pregnancy. I told her that just means lots of fat shots of me, but she swears I will appreciate it one day. Here are some of the pics from the book:

At a family weiner roast in October..... we just found out a secret!!


Me and Rachel before Jacy's Wedding. (9 weeks preggo.. last time I'll be wearing a dress for awhile!)



Pregnancy makes me look very tired so sometimes I hate him for always being photogenic. The first pic was Christmas dinner. The 2nd was us opening our first baby gift from Grandma Amy and Grandpa Kevin.... a photo album, adorable white blankie, mini snowman, and pacifier clip. (16 weeks preggo)

Headed to Champaign for New Year's (17 weeks)




1 comment:

  1. Can I be cut from that picture? THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete