Monday, July 27, 2009

Showers & Tractors

This last weekend was CRAZY BUSY! I felt like Henry & I were on the road most of the time traveling back & forth between Newton and Montrose (where Tyler lives). On Friday we went to Tyler's cousin Clay's house and sat by a campfire. Henry loved it! He's such an outdoors guy... it just calms him instantly. I'm guessing I need to get a rocking chair for my porch for those sleepless nights :) On Saturday we came back to Newton for Courtney's Bridal Shower. (She will marry Kyle in the beginning of August... destination wedding. Can't wait to see those pictures) She looked adorable as always. Also, it could have won an award for "Best Decorated Shower". Everything was pink and girly and I loved it. I wish I could've gotten more pictures but the shower went so fast I completely forgot to get pictures of everything.

Lora, Rachel, and Courtney. I wanted to get a picture of all of us... including me, Henry, Taryn, and Beckett but of course the boys weren't up for pictures. I also got a picture with Courtney, but it was blurry. I think my camera is having issues.

After Courtney's shower, we headed back to Montrose for the annual Tractor Pull. It's such a big deal for the little community & they had a great turn out considering it stormed the night before. It was the first time we've put Henry in his stroller & it was challenge trying to get it in and out of my tiny trunk. On Sunday we went all the way to Willow Hill to have dinner at my Grandma Burtch's. DELICIOUS! Henry's cousins Frances and Jack were there to play with. Jack was a big fan of playing Grandma's old piano, and by the end of the day he was composing his own music. His song was titled, "The Sunset Rises at Night"... hahaha. He might have a future in the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment