Saturday, July 18, 2009

I promise to do better...

The whole reason I started blogging was so I could put up pictures of baby Henry & give people updates about him and maybe put a little bit up about myself every once in awhile. I have FAILED miserably so far. Anyone who's ever been a mother should understand.... having a new baby puts your life in crazy mode. He will be 6 weeks old tomorrow & we have had 6 weeks full of visitors, doctor's appointments, bachelor/bachelorette parties, weddings, 4th of July, etc. Also, I don't have internet at my place so I can only blog when I visit my parents. I'm planning on getting internet hooked up at my apartment this week though since school will be starting soon.
I go back to work from maternity leave on Monday July 27. Only one more week home with my little guy! I'm soooo sad to go back, but I'm hoping it won't be as bad as I think it will be once I actually get back in the work mode. Okay, who am I kidding. I work in OB, surrounded by babies. Tons of babies, but not my baby Henry. Also, I'm so afraid I'm going to miss little moments with him like first smiles, rolling over, crawling. I'm also going back to school for Nursing this Fall. Starts in late August so at least I have a month of juggling work and mommyhood before throwing studies in the mix. Ugh. It's all becoming a bit overwhelming, but I have lots of help from family and friends which I'm very greatful for.
I love looking back at my old posts on my blog because it tells the story of my life and helps me remember everything. My goal for the next couple of days is to catch up on everything I've been wanting to blog about for the past month and half. HA! I know what you're all thinking, how will she have time for that? I have no idea, but I'm hoping Henry cooperates & I think his dad is visiting tomorrow so hopefully that will give me blog time. Sooo be warned, I'm going to be updating this blog like crazy with lots of random stories/pictures & they may not even be in any order or pattern at all. I just hate to leave anything out because my life has been full of special moments lately & I have to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment