Sunday, March 22, 2009

Time for the "Belly Pics"

I haven't taken any pictures of my growing stomach since the end of January so I decided it was time. Today I am officially 29 WEEKS! The last couple of doctor's appointments have went well. According to the ultrasound at 18 weeks, the baby is measuring at the 70th percentile. I'm not a very big person so I'm curious to see how big he's going to be on the big day. And he's a kicker. The average times the baby should move an hour is 10 times and my kid moves 10 times in a few minutes sometimes! Even the doctor commented on how strong and frequent his kicking was when she tried to find his heart rate. Thanks to my night work schedule, he is a night owl.... Even on my days off, he is way more active at night than during the day. I'm sure that's going to be lots of fun for Tyler when he's got night duty when I'm working :) I start going to the doctor every other week now so I will report more later.

side shot. it hasn't popped out much, but it's very WIDE


I need to work on perfecting my heart.... *L*




I was talking while my mom took this pic, but it's the best shot of the belly








No comments:

Post a Comment