Monday, September 7, 2009

Eagle Football


I took Henry to his very first football game last Friday. We saw so many babies that looked identical to Henry in their cute Eagle onesies. We saw Quincy & Beckett and all of the boys looked adorable in orange and blue. Too bad we lost to Robinson, but at least we had a good time.
My sister, Ellie, is a freshman in highschool. She's the baby of our family so its been a huge adjustment for all of us to think of her as growing up. She'd only been in school a week and she found a boyfriend! He's a sophomore and he plays football. Ellie went to his game last Monday and her, mom, and Kevin all packed up to go to his game tonight. I helped her to get all dolled up for the game... did her hair and makeup and I even painted a Newton Eagles ribbon for her hair. (Very adorable.) Kevin joked that she acted like she was going to prom. (He said its ok for her to date this guy up until he gets his license in May. haha) And the biggest kicker: he's 6 feet tall so he towers over little 5'2 Ellie. I'm sure I'll be getting pictures of these two lovebirds soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment