Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taryn's Shower

I keep giving Taryn a hard time because she won't post any belly pictures of herself on facebook. She even insisted that we only take a picture from the chest up but I wasn't having that! Might as well flaunt the swollen bodies so we can really feel good about ourselves later! She thought she looked so much bigger than me, but you can't tell it with these pictures. Taryn is due on July 24. Poor thing, the summer heat will be miserable and I don't envy her a bit! She is another one of my friends I have frequently talked to throughout the entire pregnancy process. She is having a boy also.

Here's the "chest up" picture she wanted. I think this just makes us look like fat heads. *L*

All the pretty ladies. Left to right: Rachel, me, Lora, Taryn, Courtney, and Lynn. Courtney just got engaged and her ring is gorgeous! They are having a destination wedding in August. I haven't seen Lynn since her wedding a year and half ago! It was a nice little reunion :)

This little thing was so neat. Made out of blankets, a bib, shoes, socks, and a hat. How creative!

I've seen several diaper cakes, but this one ranks close to the top. Courtney and her mother made it for Taryn's shower.... I think they should consider going into business! Nice work ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Emily! I'll be praying for you to have a quick and safe delivery in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete