Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Belly Pictures... Wishing they were Baby Pictures!

30 weeks. I know I'm going steps backwards because I already have 34 weeks posted.... but somehow I lost these pics and just found them. It amazing how much you grow once you hit 30 weeks!

35 weeks. My face is puffy! I don't look so happy either.




I took these pictures right after Ellie's grade school graduation last Thursday. 37 weeks and 4 days. That was quite a day... my mother begged me to wear something else because I was showing too much skin and she swore I would look back at these pictures and be angry. I was hot and this was the best outfit I could come up with. I also got a spray tan that morning thinking it would give me some color. I don't look much darker in these pictures.... I think my Banana Boat tanning lotion is more effective. Maybe I will blog about the spray tan experience later because it was a doozy!

For some reason, I love this picture! My facial expression is hilarious, and the position of my hands look like I'm truly "carrying" this baby.


38 weeks!! Look at the picture on the left. Whoa.... that is one big baby belly! And the picture on the right.... if I would have zoomed in we could have had a nice shot of the swollen feet. I know everyone's feet swell during pregnancy especially when its hot, but it is the strangest thing. I look down at my feet and wonder if they're someone elses! I have NEVER had fat feet so its pretty comical.
I would love for my next post to be of baby pictures rather than belly pictures. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily!!!!!! I Just saw the pictures of Henry today!!! He is so adorable and I am glad everything went okay. I can't wait to actually see him!!!
    Congradulations!
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete