Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween Fun

Although it's almost Thanksgiving, I need to post about Halloween. I really struggled with trying to decide what Henry should dress up as this year. I fell in love with a lobster costume, and I was so excited about it! Unfortunately, the company sent us the WRONG SIZE and they had no more lobster costumes in stock. The back-up plan for a costume was this blue monster costume that I wasn't a huge fan of until I saw how adorable Henry looked in it! He's developing such a personality, and this seemed to be one of the first times that he "realized" we all thought he was cute. I was afraid he would be yanking the hat off or cry from being hot, but he did great and we all had a lot of fun and laughs!



He's just recently discovered different body parts that he can identify and he was emphasizing where his nose was as my mom took his picture. Too funny!




I wish I knew how to get rid of the red eye, but this was my favorite picture of the night by far. Something about little kids in costumes, they are just TOO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment