Sunday, August 9, 2009

2 months already!

Where did the time go? Summertime does tend to fly by. My little man turned 2 months old last Friday. I can't hardly believe how much he's grown. Everyone says they grow up so fast and its true! There have been some sleepless nights when I felt like he was going to be a newborn forever, but he's been starting to have a routine in the last few weeks so its getting easier. On Friday I took him to see all of the girls I work with and we weighed him. He weighed in at 11 lbs. 11 oz. WOW! I guess eating about 6 oz. every four hours will make a little guy gain some weight. :)



He loves the bear mobile on his swing at Grandma Amy's and Grandpa Kevin's house




Sometimes Henry has a temper especially when I'm trying to blog like right now! Guess this is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment