Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flashbacks and the Latest

Tyler decided to go to Georgia to visit his Army friends for spring break. He left on Friday and won't be back until Wednesday. We've been spending so much time together lately that I'm a little bored with him not around. Saying goodbye to him reminded me of when I used to have to say bye to him every Sunday when he was active in the army and he would go back to Chicago for a week. Times like these make me realize that sometimes I take my time with him for granted. But.... I do hope he is having a good vacation. Maybe I'm just a little jealous he gets to take a trip.

Other news: I've had so many problems with my cell phone lately and I finally got a new one. I have a great talent for breaking them. My new phone is an EnV 2 and I kinda love it. I sent a text message to one of my friends yesterday and my phone actually spoke to me and said, "You have received a message from so and so..." Way creepy, but neat. And I'm not sure how to turn that function off so I'm getting used to it.

Last night I took a trip to Terre Haute with my family. We stopped in Hobby Lobby to get materials to make baby shower invites. There's so much to do in the next two months before the little one gets here! Hopefully I can get some stuff accomplished while Tyler is out of town :)

No comments:

Post a Comment